Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Covington Catholic 56 Grant County 7

Featured Replies

Nothing to see here.

A little closer than I thought it would be

Subbing in the 1st qtr.

Not a fun game, but some reserve reps.

CCH could have named the score..

A little closer than I thought it would be

 

You weren't there then. This game could have been 100-0.

I assume no JV game between these two?

I assume no JV game between these two?

 

No game. CovCath JV plays a hame game next Saturday against Highlands.

You weren't there then. This game could have been 100-0.

 

I know, I was being facetious. I guess my timing must have been off

The best I can say about Grant Co. is they have a great band. First in the state.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.