Rowan County Football

I hate it for some of the players, but for those who wanted to run Coach Graham out of town, an 0-7 record does the body good. Can you say KARMA! And being shut out 4 times is pretty awesome too!

Sad part is the kids are the one's that are suffering these losses.

Serious question.

How many games would Ray Graham have won? What were the predictions this spring? Part of the problem seems to be Petersons offense, but, was Rowan going to be down already?

(I support Ray, and I'm a huge fan of his, just curious)

Serious question.

How many games would Ray Graham have won? What were the predictions this spring? Part of the problem seems to be Petersons offense, but, was Rowan going to be down already?

Yes.

Serious question.

They graduated a ton but there are still issues inside the program. There is still a split that will remain this season and probably next.

Serious question.

I think they were going to be down regardless of who the coach was. Talent level is low in upper classes. Freshman group is solid.

There are more kids on the roster this year than in the past so not really sure that kids didn't play because of the coaching change but there is clearly still animosity towards Coach Graham being gone.