Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Is Paducah-Tilghman Without An Offensive Coordinator?

Featured Replies

My understanding is that their OC left his position this week following some sort of disagreement with the coaching staff.

 

Obviously there are things going on at Tilghman. Head coach Mike Rogers quit after last year, and this year the Blue Tornado has gone 1-5 in the first six games of the season - last year they had a 3-3 record against the same schedule, and finished things 8-4.

This is truly the single most dysfunctional high school football program in the state. Without question.

You are right, consistently produce the most talent in region 1 but produce the most inconsistent results.

This is truly the single most dysfunctional high school football program in the state. Without question.

 

I would challenge that, because I'd just venture to say there are places with pretty much equal issues (if not more), but they simply don't have the name recognition as PT.

 

 

I'm only vaguely familiar with the PT program, so I'm not really sure what is completely going on though.

I'm sure dysfunction abounds throughout many programs. However.....the continuous drama that this program seems to promote and wallow in....especially with the successful pedigree PT has from it's storied history...has to put it squarely at #1 most dysfunctional in KY.

I would challenge that, because I'd just venture to say there are places with pretty much equal issues (if not more), but they simply don't have the name recognition as PT.

 

 

I'm only vaguely familiar with the PT program, so I'm not really sure what is completely going on though.

 

Right now Warren Central has to be at the top.

I think Warren Central will bounce back from their current state. It seems that Paducah Tilghman is Joe Pesci's vehicle, stuck in the Alabama mud in the movie My Cousin Vinny.....

I thought the college coach coming down to coach high school (while also being a Tilghman alum) was the answer to everyone's prayers. Guess not.

Everyone seems to know for sure that this is a bad thing?

As in no other coach in the state makes a staff change?

Right now Warren Central has to be at the top.

 

Warren Central has their faults, but they were also dealt a bad hand from higher ups. Tilghman's wounds often seem self-inflicted.

Higher up is often the hand at PT as well.

The principal has been behind most of the trouble around both Wyatt and Rogers.

Is wyatt the OC there?

Elliot trease has resigned from PT effective immediately due to a disagreement with coaching staff..Elliot was OC for lone oak during their recent success..per a reliable source, Elliott was told when hired that he would have full control over the offense, but that wasn't the case, recently elliott would call the play from the booth, but the play would be then changed or abandoned prior to being called..when he questioned this, he was told "get on board or get the hell out"...so he resigned...Tilghman seems to be digging themselves a hole they can't climb out of..

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.