Rams 37 Bucs 32

swamprat

Roberto Aguayo is 1 of 2 in the Pros. In preseason, he was terrible. His miss today, cost them the game. This why you do not waste draft picks on kickers. :irked:

Also, the Buc defense has given up 101 points in 3 games. Getting Mike Smith on staff was a real coup d'état.

My Rams looked like the worst team in the league week one and now lead their division at 2-1 and a win over Seattle.

They aren't good, but they aren't week 1 bad either.

I'm not too surprised at their current record. After the first week, many thought they were the worst team in the league. I figured they would definitely finish better than other teams they were being compared to.

I'm not too surprised at their current record. After the first week, many thought they were the worst team in the league. I figured they would definitely finish better than other teams they were being compared to.

Where were you backing up the Rams with me in those threads then. People were calling me crazy for saying I thought the Rams would finish close to 500 on the year after that horrible first game lol.

Where were you backing up the Rams with me in those threads then. People were calling me crazy for saying I thought the Rams would finish close to 500 on the year after that horrible first game lol.

I didn't think that far, just figured they would finish better. After three games in, they may be well on their way