Minnesota 17 Green Bay 14

hrcarrier

The Packers really need to use Eddie Lacy a lot smarter than they have been. Handing the ball off to James Starks in red zone situations is stupid. The Packers offense is more efficient when they run the ball effectively. They've been forcing the passing game way too much instead of just playing good smart football. They're trying to do too much. Use Eddie Lacy and James Starks but use them much smarter than they have been. Power game with Starks and finesse game with Lacy is backwards.

Zimmer really has the defense humming use front; Rodgers couldn't breathe in that final quarter. And it was cool to see Trae Waynes get the game-clinching interception after he had been sort of the weak link that Rodgers tried to take advantage of most of the game.

And the Vikngs seem to have a real rising star in Stephon Diggs, who was Bradford's favorite target all night.

They'll need to find a way to get the offense going a bit more to be a playoff team, but I'm pretty happy about last night.

The Packers really need to use Eddie Lacy a lot smarter than they have been. Handing the ball off to James Starks in red zone situations is stupid. The Packers offense is more efficient when they run the ball effectively. They've been forcing the passing game way too much instead of just playing good smart football. They're trying to do too much. Use Eddie Lacy and James Starks but use them much smarter than they have been. Power game with Starks and finesse game with Lacy is backwards.

It doesn't make a lot of sense to me at all the way that they are using Lacy. Is Starks a better blocker or something? Was unsure why the #1 wasn't on the field in crucial moments.

And I agree about not taking the three points. Minnesota's D was getting the better of them the majority of the night. I would have went for it in Madden, but in real life, you gotta take the points.

Read a tweet that Zimmer made a comment that said it might not be as bad as it seemed.

Yeah you hope that's true. These days sideline docs can diagnose a lot of ACL and patellar injuries right there on the sideline and it doesn't appear they've done so with AP, but until that MRI is done, the only thing to hold onto is that cautious optimism.