Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Minnesota 17 Green Bay 14

Featured Replies

Couldn't somebody get AP a cart to take him to the locker room?! Sheesh.

I'd venture a best case would be 4 weeks for AP. I hope so for his sake.

This week?!? If he plays this week, he's some sort of supernatural freak.

 

@AdamSchefter 10m10 minutes ago

Mike Zimmer did not dismiss idea that Adrian Peterson could play this week with torn meniscus. ESPN: The Worldwide Leader in Sports …

Is it the same knee as his ACL tear a few years ago? I haven't seen anything that said which knee it was.

This week?!? If he plays this week, he's some sort of supernatural freak.

 

@AdamSchefter 10m10 minutes ago

Mike Zimmer did not dismiss idea that Adrian Peterson could play this week with torn meniscus. ESPN: The Worldwide Leader in Sports …

 

When I heard this yesterday I laughed but then I remembered he tore an ACL in December and was said to be full strength by June when he had his ACL injury.

 

Even Wes Welker was impressed by that.

When I heard this yesterday I laughed but then I remembered he tore an ACL in December and was said to be full strength by June when he had his ACL injury.

 

Even Wes Welker was impressed by that.

 

I'm so mad I got up and went to the Wellness Center this morning. I don't want AP to come fight me for using a torn meniscus as an excuse :lol2:

I'm so mad I got up and went to the Wellness Center this morning. I don't want AP to come fight me for using a torn meniscus as an excuse :lol2:

 

:lol2: :lol2:

And Matt Kalil will be out the rest of the year with a hip injury.

 

post-64231-this-is-fine-dog-fire-comic-Im-N7mp.png

 

 

Big money draft pick on the O-Line who's never quite worked out. At least the injury explains why he was getting blown up all night Sunday.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.