South Warren 20 North Hardin 10

swamprat

@Spinstopshere With all the guys you had out tonight and you still come away with a WIN. If your guys get healthy this week can FS even stay on the field with your guys? It was a great win for you guys tonight.

North had their starting qb out and at this point in the season, every team has injuries lol it sure sounds like sand bagging..game might look a bit different with him somewhere on the both sides of the ball (if not at qb). With that said, tip of the hat to South Warren. Heard it was a heckuva game!

Luck is part of being a successful football team. Sometimes people think that means lucky bounces of the ball, but more often that means players staying healthy. SW has a lot of players hurt, but good coaching (which they have) can help to mask a lot of that. SW at less than 100% is still better than most teams. FS or anyone else still better bring their A-game if they expect to beat SW.

Not saying the outcome changes, but North is a completely different team without their quarterback. Between the injuries from both teams I'm not sure you can take much from this game.

I've seen them play with both QBs and honestly I think their offense is better with the backup QB in. He rolls out of the pocket better, throws the ball better and North seems to run the ball more when's he is in the game, even going under center. Bankhead is good but I think they become 1 dimentional with him.