New England 23 Arizona 21

hrcarrier

Is Garoppolo better than AJ McCarron?

He played a great game. I'm curious to see how he does once he has Gronk too. I'm also interested in what Belicheck does if the Pat's are undefeated and Jimmy is playing great. He has shown he has no problem getting rid of veterans who have won them a lot of games. Would he dare sit Brady for Jimmy? Probably not but I wouldn't put it past him either if the Pat's are undefeated and he is playing great.

He played a great game. I'm curious to see how he does once he has Gronk too. I'm also interested in what Belicheck does if the Pat's are undefeated and Jimmy is playing great. He has shown he has no problem getting rid of veterans who have won them a lot of games. Would he dare sit Brady for Jimmy? Probably not but I wouldn't put it past him either if the Pat's are undefeated and he is playing great.

Someone asked him that about 3 weeks ago and he basically laughed at the reporter. 0 chance that would happen.

Much better prospect coming out of college. His accuracy is much much better than McCarron.

Disagree on the accuracy. McCarron is very accurate and showed that. Jimmy though has the better arm and better athlete. Which those intangibles usually get qbs drafted higher. I think both will have good starting careers when their times come.

Much better prospect coming out of college. His accuracy is much much better than McCarron.

Disagree on the accuracy. McCarron is very accurate and showed that. Jimmy though has the better arm and better athlete. Which those intangibles usually get qbs drafted higher. I think both will have good starting careers when their times come.

Well, well, well....This Jimmy G kid can play can't he? :D

In all honesty, I felt this game was most likely a loss, even if Brady hadn't been out. The fact that they played so well, so under control, and looked so poised with a QB making his first start was remarkable IMO. Defense was outstanding IMO.

Huge way to open the season, now they get 3 straight in Foxboro.