Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Newport/Dayton Predictions

Featured Replies

There must of been some darastic changes in players if your predicting a win from Dayton.

  • Replies 79
  • Views 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author
There must of been some darastic changes in players if your predicting a win from Dayton.

 

well I don't know too much about it but I do know that there were some drastic changes in players in Newport... There is no longer a 6'4/6'5 kid on the outside runnin' a 4.3 down the sideline and there are no longer two 6'5 linemen up front... just pointin' that out...

  • Author
Well I sure hope so cuz thats how the game should be played.

 

Yea...we all know that, but ya ever been to a game that that didn't happen? I think we all have, and I'm sure you and I both remember some of those in the past where each of our respective teams were less than classy on the field. I guess what I'm saying is at Dayton, they are not :thumb: trying to simply change the W-L statistics, but the mindset and reputation, and who can fault them for that. :thumb:

  • Author
There must of been some darastic changes in players if your predicting a win from Dayton.

 

Sometimes you should read the posts before making a comment that makes you look foolish. I've posted 2 replies on this thread, and neither have I predicted a win, nor a loss. Maybe you should go back and read them. Lets just say may the best team on that night win and leave it at that.

Sometimes you should read the posts before making a comment that makes you look foolish. I've posted 2 replies on this thread, and neither have I predicted a win, nor a loss.Maybe you should go back and read them. Lets just say may the best team on that night win and leave it at that.

 

So I'm guessing you mean that Dayton will be the victor!

  • Author
[/b]

 

So I'm guessing you mean that Dayton will be the victor!

 

Only if they are the best team that night

Originally posted by ESPNGUY

well I don't know too much about it but I do know that there were some drastic changes in players in Newport... There is no longer a 6'4/6'5 kid on the outside runnin' a 4.3 down the sideline and there are no longer two 6'5 linemen up front... just pointin' that out...

 

Thats just a tad bit of an exxageration if you ask me :rolleyes:

  • Author
Thats just a tad bit of an exxageration if you ask me :rolleyes:

 

Nobody asked you, cause everyone knows you're clueless!:irked:

Yea...we all know that, but ya ever been to a game that that didn't happen? I think we all have, and I'm sure you and I both remember some of those in the past where each of our respective teams were less than classy on the field. I guess what I'm saying is at Dayton, they are not :thumb: trying to simply change the W-L statistics, but the mindset and reputation, and who can fault them for that. :thumb:

 

I wouldnt expect anything less from Dayton, they have been pretty classy for as long as ive been watching them.

  • Author

:thumb:

I wouldnt expect anything less from Dayton, they have been pretty classy for as long as ive been watching them.

Clueless would be the wrong word. Confidence that Newport will win by atleast 3 TD's is how I would consider it. Good luck to both teams.

  • Author
Thats just a tad bit of an exxageration if you ask me :rolleyes:

 

Can someone get me a height and weight on Dan Runion and Glen Young please? A forty time and height on James Thomas please? Someone? Anyone? Help a brother out...Maybe the forty was a small small part exaggerated but I think that the others were right on the money.... And I didn't even mention the fact that the running back that hit the hole before most linemen were off the ball is also gone...

 

On a side note, I never heard anything about these guys and they were all really talented... did any of them go to school for the gridiron? I think I heard some whispers on big Glenn to Western but that was it...

I'm not sure if Dayton or Newport is the "same" team as last year. But for NPTWildcats they are the same team that you Quoted on 8-20-2006 "I wish I could predict for the cats but I have to be Realistic. The line is horrific they couln't hold back Western Hills. The receivers were inconsistent so the bell will be back on the hill once again.39-8 breds.

 

the loyalty to your team is weak

Dan Runion and Matt Atkins are playin at Kentucky Wesleyan. Big Glenn Young was a preferred Walk-On at WKU and didnt go. James Thomas "Shakes" was set to go to D-3 power Wisconsin-Whitewater and didn't take it. Atkins and Runion are puttin on some good performances down at K-Dubb

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.