Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Newport/Dayton Predictions

Featured Replies

:sssh: :creepy: So let me get this straight....you've "never been to the school", but you know Newport will walk all over the Greendevils? How many times have you watched each team this year? Seems to me this is a new year, and maybe Dayton wins, maybe they lose, but where did your crystal ball come from if you know Newport walks all over the greendevils?

 

Now I wish Newport was off this week instead of us, and we were coming up to play Dayton. No disrespect to Dayton, I just wish we were playing.

  • Replies 79
  • Views 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dayton is 2-0, At the end of the year thay will be 3-7 maybe 4-6 .......sorry

  • Author
Let me get this straight :scared: Everytime someone makes a prediction it is required that you have to have been to the school atleast once? Relax. Pull that wad out and relax.

 

What I think he means is that you blurted out a statement with nothin' to back it up.... have you seen either team this year?

I'm looking forward to sept 29th when Mercer travels to Newport. It was a great game last season and should be this season as well. When you take Russell to the wire as Newport did in the playoffs it says somthing about your football team. Is the new turf hard to find from I 75? I've never been to the school. See ya in about a month. Oh wait. Newport will walk all over the greendevils.

 

Actually you wont be able to see the turf from 75 you can only see if from I-471.

 

Cant wait til you guys come up here that will be a huge game.

  • Author
Now I wish Newport was off this week instead of us, and we were coming up to play Dayton. No disrespect to Dayton, I just wish we were playing.

Why?

Dayton is 2-0, At the end of the year thay will be 3-7 maybe 4-6 .......sorry

How about we merge Dayton Bellevue and Newport. Become a school that will be 5A next year and then stay in 2A. That is pretty fair. If Mercer County does not win the State Championship this year, they should fire the coach and never be allowed to talk or brag again. They are playing schools 3 classes smaller than them.

  • Author
How about we merge Dayton Bellevue and Newport. Become a school that will be 5A next year and then stay in 2A. That is pretty fair. If Mercer County does not win the State Championship this year, they should fire the coach and never be allowed to talk or brag again. They are playing schools 3 classes smaller than them.

:thumb: :sssh:

This year Mercer Co, would be a small 3a school at best......this thread is about Newport @ Dayton! The thread ask "WHAT SAY YOU? ''.........

This year Mercer Co, would be a small 3a school at best......this thread is about Newport @ Dayton! The thread ask "WHAT SAY YOU? ''.........

I SAY YOU CLUELESS! And Mercer is still a class bigger than 2A so I stick to my original comment.

Newport Newport

Lloyd Memorial

Bracken County

Newport Central Catholic

Holy Cross (Covington)

Beechwood

Ludlow

Bellevue

Pick 2 more wins....i cant...sorry But I hope im wrong!

What I think he means is that you blurted out a statement with nothin' to back it up.... have you seen either team this year?

 

 

Hey, do you not read the paper? Do you not ever watch friday night lights on the news? I said Newort would win big is all I said and he come back on me. Like I said earlier, when you post on a predicition topic there is a good chance you might not have seen either team play live. I guarantee you that not everyone in this thread has seen both teams this year. And once again to the Dayton fans, I meant no disrespect when I said I wished we were playing you guys this week. For one We can't play Newport twice in the regular season and we couldn't find anybody else to play this week. Maybe I should't have made that statement but I got fired up after I got attacked their. Look at my post history, I don't make a habit of starting things.

Actually you wont be able to see the turf from 75 you can only see if from I-471.

 

Cant wait til you guys come up here that will be a huge game.

 

 

I heard the field was awesome. You guys deserve it. Good luck friday.

  • Author
Hey, do you not read the paper? Do you not ever watch friday night lights on the news? I said Newort would win big is all I said and he come back on me. Like I said earlier, when you post on a predicition topic there is a good chance you might not have seen either team play live. I guarantee you that not everyone in this thread has seen both teams this year. And once again to the Dayton fans, I meant no disrespect when I said I wished we were playing you guys this week. For one We can't play Newport twice in the regular season and we couldn't find anybody else to play this week. Maybe I should't have made that statement but I got fired up after I got attacked their. Look at my post history, I don't make a habit of starting things.

the problem probably came in when you said nothing about Newport or Dayton in your original post and then decided to throw in that Newport will "walk all over" Dayton.... when there was no reasonance behind why Newport is better or why Dayton is worse...

the problem probably came in when you said nothing about Newport or Dayton in your original post and then decided to throw in that Newport will "walk all over" Dayton.... when there was no reasonance behind why Newport is better or why Dayton is worse...

 

Ok, I see what you mean. Well, I like to read all the posts in a thread and I saw where he said that their were only a couple teams in Class A that were as good or better then Dayton. I just wanted to remind him not to forget about #1 ranked Danville. That's hard to forget. But I have been looking forward to making the trip to Newport for this highly anticipated game so that's how I found my way to this thread. I will be honest, I don't know much about Dayton as I am sure they don't know much about Mercer. I know Newport is a great team. So I apologize for making anyone feel any disrespect.

the problem probably came in when you said nothing about Newport or Dayton in your original post and then decided to throw in that Newport will "walk all over" Dayton.... when there was no reasonance behind why Newport is better or why Dayton is worse...

 

 

By the way, You look like you have gained a little weight stuart. Tell cindy I said hi.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.