Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Newport/Dayton Predictions

Featured Replies

I'm not sure if Dayton or Newport is the "same" team as last year. But for NPTWildcats they are the same team that you Quoted on 8-20-2006 "I wish I could predict for the cats but I have to be Realistic. The line is horrific they couln't hold back Western Hills. The receivers were inconsistent so the bell will be back on the hill once again.39-8 breds.

 

the loyalty to your team is weak

 

What does loyalty have to do with his prediction... he is being "realistic" as he said.. predicting a score against a defending state champion when you are being "realistic" doesnt all the time come out with you on top

  • Replies 79
  • Views 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by NPT Buckeye

What does loyalty have to do with his prediction... he is being "realistic" as he said.. predicting a score against a defending state champion when you are being "realistic" doesnt all the time come out with you on top

 

:thumb:

 

Originally posted by no1fan

I'm not sure if Dayton or Newport is the "same" team as last year. But for NPTWildcats they are the same team that you Quoted on 8-20-2006 "I wish I could predict for the cats but I have to be Realistic. The line is horrific they couln't hold back Western Hills. The receivers were inconsistent so the bell will be back on the hill once again.39-8 breds.

 

the loyalty to your team is weak

 

Realism.....just like Dayton will lose tonight by 2-3 TD's. Did any other Newport posters actually predict Newport to beat NCC? I didn't think so next subject.

  • Author
:thumb:

 

 

 

Realism.....just like Dayton will lose tonight by 2-3 TD's. Did any other Newport posters actually predict Newport to beat NCC? I didn't think so next subject.

Realism... kind of like the opposit of my exaggeration on the 2 huge linemen and 4.3 forty receiver that I exaggerated then named?....

you were right about the lineman but the 4.3 time is out of reach.

  • Author
you were right about the lineman but the 4.3 time is out of reach.

not by much

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.