Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Newport/Dayton Predictions

Featured Replies

Two former Bluebirds facing off is always fun to watch. I guarantee it will be a hard fought game. I'll be pulling for Dayton but mainly just hope they play well. Wins and losses mean nothing at this point in the season.

 

BTW, where is Mercer Co.?:sssh:

  • Replies 79
  • Views 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Two former Bluebirds facing off is always fun to watch. I guarantee it will be a hard fought game. I'll be pulling for Dayton but mainly just hope they play well. Wins and losses mean nothing at this point in the season.

 

BTW, where is Mercer Co.?:sssh:

 

 

Mercer will be at Newport sept 29th. Come on over and you will see a pretty good team. Mercer has a ton of speed and depth that will surprise you. The last time I checked they were ranked in the top 15 in the state overall. It will be a great game. Two of the better teams in AA this year.

What is ttt? Im not down with the lingo!

  • Author
What is ttt? Im not down with the lingo!

to the top...

 

used to move a topic that had sagged down the message board back to the top of the page in hopes of more responses...

Newport 40

Dayton 13

 

Lets be realistic

Originally posted by gamer31

Lets be realistic

 

Who's to determine thats not realistic :rolleyes:

Lets be realistic

 

I know shame on him. I cant believe he predicted Dayton to score that many points.:rolleyes:

You guys will be suprised!

Is this the same Dayton team from last year who Newport destroyed?

You guys will be suprised!

 

Yes... I believe we will be surprised if Dayton scores 13 points like he said

  • Author
Is this the same Dayton team from last year who Newport destroyed?

 

That may be the dumbest thing I've heard in a while. Of course it's not the same Dayton Team......is it "the same" Newport team? I think most schools don't play with the same players year after year. From what I recall, Newport lost some key players last year as did Dayton. If everyone thinks the results will be the same year after year, then why play the game? The only thing the "same" from last year is the school name. I can assure you of one thing....win or lose Friday, the Dayton Greendevils will play hard and play with class!

That may be the dumbest thing I've heard in a while. Of course it's not the same Dayton Team......is it "the same" Newport team? I think most schools don't play with the same players year after year. From what I recall, Newport lost some key players last year as did Dayton. If everyone thinks the results will be the same year after year, then why play the game? The only thing the "same" from last year is the school name. I can assure you of one thing....win or lose Friday, the Dayton Greendevils will play hard and play with class!

 

Well I sure hope so cuz thats how the game should be played.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.