East Carter at West Carter Predictions 9/9

Cometman2

Who Wins?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

East should be improved from last year and I would think West is not as good (they lost some studs that would have started for anybody!!!). However, I don't think the gap has closed enough that this will be a close game. The Brown cousins are still an explosive duo and West seems to be playing some tough defense. It is a rivalry game and that can make teams play above their ability level for a while, but in the end I think West wins by 21+ points.

Hoping for a good competitive game that East comes out on top of!

Cometman, how much speed compared to last year do you believe the Comets have?

Compared to last year speed is obviously down....Braden ran an electronically timed 4.5....but we still have at least 7 players faster than anyone on the East team, maybe as high as 10.

West pulls away as the game goes on.

In the last ten years West Carter is 7-3 vs. East Carter and has out scored them 275-166 during those matches. Anything less than a running clock in this game is unacceptable to me. West has the athletes and East does not, 14-21 points for West in the first quarter will make my wishes come true. East will try to slow the game down as much as possible, but if West gets out to a fast start it'll be over quick. East Carter in the past two seasons has given up an average of 43.5 points per game and won a one game.

Stranger things has happened in this rivalry game but....

West Carter by 30+

East has only 11 wins total wins since the Bush administration.....which is still more than the Obama admintration has had. I still look for a close game but West wins in the 2nd half.

Ha! I disagree with you, but even still that's a pretty funny line! :lol2: