Boyle County/Anderson County predictions

gchs_uk9

Who Wins?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

0-3 was a very realistic forecast for the Rebels, just didn't realize it would be such a decisive 0-3. I pick Boyle to win over Anderson and will post a score later in the week. But I also know this is a serious gut-check for BC. If the Rebels cannot find some Senior leadership this week at practice, then I agree, new faces will begin spilling onto the playing field Friday night.

If Boyle County cannot stop Blake Franklin then Anderson County will win. And he can run it and catch it and he is on special teams as well. He can dominate the game the same way the kid from Anderson County could a couple of years ago. Was his name, Cox? Is that his last name?

I think is name was Cox.

One player that AC did not go to much Friday night was #2 Tyler Peters. He has break away speed. Also, #28 Labhart is a tough runner to bring down.

I think is name was Cox.

One player that AC did not go to much Friday night was #2 Tyler Peters. He has break away speed. Also, #28 Labhart is a tough runner to bring down.

I was impressed by how efficiently Anderson County threw the ball. They won't throw it 20-30 times but they complete a high percentage and they run very well after the catch. Franklin, Peters and Labhart are all capable receivers with speeds.

Yeah, the more I think on it the more it feels like an Anderson County victory.

I was impressed by how efficiently Anderson County threw the ball. They won't throw it 20-30 times but they complete a high percentage and they run very well after the catch. Franklin, Peters and Labhart are all capable receivers with speeds.

Yeah, the more I think on it the more it feels like an Anderson County victory.

One thing I think AC needs to work on is play calling. IMHO, Coach Peach is too predictable. I think he needs to mix his calls up better.

One thing I think AC needs to work on is play calling. IMHO, Coach Peach is too predictable. I think he needs to mix his calls up better.

One thing I kept hearing last Friday was that Anderson County wasn't doing anything special. They were just playing with more energy and focus than Mercer County.

One thing I kept hearing last Friday was that Anderson County wasn't doing anything special. They were just playing with more energy and focus than Mercer County.

Those late developing underneath routs that they were connecting on against Mercer are very dangerous for opposing defenses. Although I do think that Boyle will cover those with more efficiency, this is one play that can hurt them.

Mercer's O line needs some work. They were getting pushed around too easily.