Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sycamore (OH) at CovCath 9/2 Predictions

Who Wins? 23 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Wins?

    • Sycamore (OH)
      95%
    • Covington Catholic
      4%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

The Aviators roll into Park Hills for a titanic struggle with the Colonels of Covington Catholic. Sycamore lost last week to LaSalle in OT, 38 - 35, so can't afford a loss to CovCath if they hope to make the Ohio playoffs. CovCath is coming off a 56 - 48 shootout win over Oak Hills. Sycamore won last year's game, 42 - 7. How will this one play out?

Sycamore by 2 tds..Sycamore has a really good running back..

How does CCH combat Sycamore speed? If they can they can win. If they cannot it will be a long day like last year.

How does CCH combat Sycamore speed? If they can they can win. If they cannot it will be a long day like last year.

 

They cannot combat speed and cannot outscore Sycamore. It will be a long day - Sycamore 45-21.

Here's a look at the last night game at Cov Cath, back from 09/28/07 against Beechwood. I was up in the pressbox spotting, and any passes or kicks that went higher than about 10 feet in the air were absolutely lost in the darkness.

 

CovCath Lights.jpg

Oh boy, this isn't the year anyone in NKY wants to play Sycamore. I hope the Colonels are competitive and don't sustain any injuries, win or lose. Sycamore is a huge favorite

Oh boy, this isn't the year anyone in NKY wants to play Sycamore. I hope the Colonels are competitive and don't sustain any injuries, win or lose. Sycamore is a huge favorite

 

I agree.

 

CovCath has NO BUSINESS playing teams like Sycamore. Sycamore names the score.

 

The Wrath of Wirth!

Here's a look at the last night game at Cov Cath, back from 09/28/07 against Beechwood. I was up in the pressbox spotting, and any passes or kicks that went higher than about 10 feet in the air were absolutely lost in the darkness.

 

[ATTACH]57665[/ATTACH]

 

I don't remember having any trouble seeing. The refs might have at the end of the game though.

SR. Ra'von Bonner who is 6'0 210 pounds looks like a really good running back for Sycamore.

SR. Ra'von Bonner who is 6'0 210 pounds looks like a really good running back for Sycamore.

 

D1 good?

D1 good?

 

Offers from Buffalo, Central Michigan, UC, Ohio, Toledo Bowling Green, Eastern Michigan, Miami Ohio, Youngstown State and Western Michigan.

Edited by Footballforever74

Here's a look at the last night game at Cov Cath, back from 09/28/07 against Beechwood. I was up in the pressbox spotting, and any passes or kicks that went higher than about 10 feet in the air were absolutely lost in the darkness.

 

[ATTACH]57665[/ATTACH]

 

The halftime radio interview that night was Steve Flesch, 4x winner on tour. How do I remember that so vividly? Because his son, and current CovCath golf stud, Griffin Flesch stayed with my son and I on the sideline while Steve went up to the booth.

 

That was a really fun night!!

I was correct that Ryle would beat CovCath. I was correct CovCath would beat Oak Hills. While neither are uber-quality predictions, I'll try to stay hot with this nugget: Sycamore wins a high scoring, but VERY close game. Less than a TD.

  • Author
I was correct that Ryle would beat CovCath. I was correct CovCath would beat Oak Hills. While neither are uber-quality predictions, I'll try to stay hot with this nugget: Sycamore wins a high scoring, but VERY close game. Less than a TD.

 

I hope you are right, but the Aves rang up almost 500 yards of offense against LaSalle last week. Borman is a very good duel threat qb and Bonner is a fantastic rb. That doesn't bode well for this Colonel defense.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.