Fantasy Football 2016 Discussions

00Rocket28

That was my initial thought, but by the time it gets back to me, Cam, Rodgers, Luck, Brees, Brady, Wilson, Palmer, and Big Ben will most likely be gone if I wait. That leaves me with slim pickings. Not sure I wanna risk that.

Dalton will be there!!!!!

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your fantasy football expert tag has been revoked for making a prediction about a kicker.

Haha, I didn't know I had that tag to begin with!

Call my bold prediction more of a joke than anything. I think its goofy to make bold predictions over things that no one can predict and is 75% luck. Matthew Berry released his bold predictions today, so I thought I'd play along.

Haha, I didn't know I had that tag to begin with!

Call my bold prediction more of a joke than anything. I think its goofy to make bold predictions over things that no one can predict and is 75% luck. Matthew Berry released his bold predictions today, so I thought I'd play along.

I'll allow it. :lol2: I thought you were being 100% serious.

That was my initial thought, but by the time it gets back to me, Cam, Rodgers, Luck, Brees, Brady, Wilson, Palmer, and Big Ben will most likely be gone if I wait. That leaves me with slim pickings. Not sure I wanna risk that.

The site I trust says Cam or Rodgers. Your choice. The first five picks are QB based on this format.

• 2 weeks later...