Fantasy Football 2016 Discussions

00Rocket28

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Diggs. I think he rebounds this week and does well. Plus, he gives you a reason to tune in Monday night. Comeback special, if needed. I don't like anything about Miami, especially on a short week, on the road. If your a DFS guy and play Monday night, I would consider Diggs for that also.

Big money league, I'm 4-0, and steam-rolling people right now.

I have Brady ready to come back from suspension, and have really solid WRs. My RBs are my only concern. I've been living right so far with the trio of Hyde, Latavious Murray, and Matt Jones. I'm worried they can't keep it up, as TDs are really the only thing making Murray or Jones plausible starts.

With my last pick in the draft I took Matt Ryan as my 4 week fill-in until Brady gets back. Now that he's back and Ryan has exploded, do I try and move Matty Ice for a RB or stay the course with what I've got?

Big money league, I'm 4-0, and steam-rolling people right now.

I have Brady ready to come back from suspension, and have really solid WRs. My RBs are my only concern. I've been living right so far with the trio of Hyde, Latavious Murray, and Matt Jones. I'm worried they can't keep it up, as TDs are really the only thing making Murray or Jones plausible starts.

With my last pick in the draft I took Matt Ryan as my 4 week fill-in until Brady gets back. Now that he's back and Ryan has exploded, do I try and move Matty Ice for a RB or stay the course with what I've got?

Make a move. Sell high on Ryan now to add RB. I would think you are looking at someone like a Gore or Blount. just depends on what the guy has that needs a QB. If you want a true difference maker at RB, I think you will need to package one of your RB with Ryan. You won't gain depth, but you should gain consistency.

Make a move. Sell high on Ryan now to add RB. I would think you are looking at someone like a Gore or Blount. just depends on what the guy has that needs a QB. If you want a true difference maker at RB, I think you will need to package one of your RB with Ryan. You won't gain depth, but you should gain consistency.

What about Ryan for Ryan Mathews?

What about Ryan for Ryan Mathews?

Good season or not, I don't like Matt Ryan. Ryan Mathews has already been hurt and I am not sure if he is 100%. I think guys slotted around Mathews are what you could expect to get. It seems fair to me. Matt Ryan keeps on keeping on, it's going to look bad at the end of the season. And could look even worse if Ryan Mathews stays injuried. Personally, I hold out for more and specifically, someone less injury prone and consistent.

Good season or not, I don't like Matt Ryan. Ryan Mathews has already been hurt and I am not sure if he is 100%. I think guys slotted around Mathews are what you could expect to get. It seems fair to me. Matt Ryan keeps on keeping on, it's going to look bad at the end of the season. And could look even worse if Ryan Mathews stays injuried. Personally, I hold out for more and specifically, someone less injury prone and consistent.

How about this...

I give up:

Tom Brady

DeAndre Washington

Latavious Murray

I get

David Johnson

Dak Prescott

How about this...

I give up:

Tom Brady

DeAndre Washington

Latavious Murray

I get

David Johnson

Dak Prescott

That's an all in move. I like it. It's only week 5, but a deal like that can win a league. If Ryan stays hot adding one of the best RB in league. Do it. Shake it up.