Fantasy Football 2016 Discussions

00Rocket28

Best/Worst and why. Let's assume a performance type league and 1/2pt ppr. Which two man team do you want to build with and which two man team do you want to avoid?

team 1

brown

mccoy

team 2

gurley

Jeffrey

team 3

jones

lacy

team 4

beckham

ingram

team 5

johnson

bell

team 6

elloit

robinson

team 7

green

bryant

team 8

gronkowski

freeman

team 9

miller

charles

team 10

hopkins

peterson

Spacing helps @FatNate.

I like Team 3. Lacy is going to have a bounce back year and he catches some balls. Julio is a boss.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No way I make the deal. I think Johnson is far and away the most over-hyped, overrated fantasy guy this season. I view him as a late 2nd, early 3rd round pick at best.

FWIW, the BGP league site projects Johnson to score 204 points (in 17 games), Charles to score 218, and Bell to notch 192 (in 14 games).

That's 12 ppg for Johnson, 12.8 ppg for Charles, and 13.7 ppg for Bell.

I had the #2 pick in a 10-team league. A newby offered be his 1st and 2nd rounders (#10 and #11) for it. Feely saucy, I counter offered with my 1st and 3rd, for his 1st 3 picks, (would've given me #10,11,19,and 30). He accepted, but someone talked him out of it before I could send the offer!

So 10 team league draft is tonight.

It's a PPR, 2QB league. Just did the online random draft draw and I ended up with #1 pick. Do I go Cam (QBs fly off the board in this one), or do I go AB?

I'd probably lean towards AB then grabbing a QB on the turn. There's a lot of depth at QB this year so you should be alright. But Cam would be very enticing in a 2QB league.

I'd probably lean towards AB then grabbing a QB on the turn. There's a lot of depth at QB this year so you should be alright. But Cam would be very enticing in a 2QB league.

That was my initial thought, but by the time it gets back to me, Cam, Rodgers, Luck, Brees, Brady, Wilson, Palmer, and Big Ben will most likely be gone if I wait. That leaves me with slim pickings. Not sure I wanna risk that.

I would go Rodgers since it's 6pt. Passing on Brown is tough but since it's a 2QB league, I'd want to get a top QB.

If you decide to take Brown, I'd definitely take 2 QBs at 24 and 25.

Guess it just depends how many QBs you expect to go in first 23 picks.