Trinity 27 Highlands 18 (Frosh)

Trinity Frosh are very good. #32 on defense making plays all over the field. #1 great in pass coverage. Several stud running backs, 10, 49 among them. 2 very good signal callers in 18 and 14. The Birds played well. Trinity made the defensive adjustments they needed to make and wore the Birds down in the 4th quarter.

I picked up my daughter after the game and other than commenting about the tent in front of the school with catered Jimmy Johns, the size of the kids from Trinity was the main topic. My daughter said they looked as big as copper did last night. From what I saw she wasn't far off

Pretty good first game test for the Baby Birds. They had a 5 pt lead late in the 3rd. I heard the Birds had a some injuries that took key players out of the game.

Nice debut at QB for Birds Hunter Ahlfeld connecting on some long passes of 40+ yards and ran the ball well. Kid is a very good athlete he will only get better.

I picked up my daughter after the game and other than commenting about the tent in front of the school with catered Jimmy Johns, the size of the kids from Trinity was the main topic. My daughter said they looked as big as copper did last night. From what I saw she wasn't far off

I suspect their conditioning was slightly better though.