Mayfield vs. Milan (TN) (Scrimmage)

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No one questions you loving high school football, or having your finger on THE PULSE of high school football. My comment said CONCERNED, you countered with INTRESTED. My post was in fun, but having said that, you may be INTRESTED in Mayfield football, BUT are you CONCERNED that they gave up that many touchdowns?

No one questions you loving high school football, or having your finger on THE PULSE of high school football. My comment said CONCERNED, you countered with INTRESTED. My post was in fun, but having said that, you may be INTRESTED in Mayfield football, BUT are you CONCERNED that they gave up that many touchdowns?

Of course it is a scrimmage and we know coaches work to find players in scrimmages but if I was a Coach at Mayfield I would be very concerned about giving up that many touchdowns.

Of course it is a scrimmage and we know coaches work to find players in scrimmages but if I was a Coach at Mayfield I would be very concerned about giving up that many touchdowns.

One of our main linebackers got sick and up until that point Milan was having trouble moving the ball. On the Tennessee forum they talk about this so it's not something I just think is happening. Mayfield has a lot of athletes so they were trying several combinations. I felt very good about the scrimmage considering what Milan brought to the table.

One of our main linebackers got sick and up until that point Milan was having trouble moving the ball. On the Tennessee forum they talk about this so it's not something I just think is happening. Mayfield has a lot of athletes so they were trying several combinations. I felt very good about the scrimmage considering what Milan brought to the table.

Thanks for the additional.

I want Mayfield to be World Beaters.

Also, if it is CoachT, feel free to add a link to the thread.

Thanks Toothpick.

I don't know the CoachT people but the site has always struck me as a good one.

I have been a member over @ Coach T for years but have only 40+/- post as I only post there for this scrimmage or in years that we play a TN team. It is a good site on par with this one, well slightly below that is. Great way to learn about KY opponents when they play a TN school

Receivers will be fine I think. We have small, quick finesse receivers and we have big receivers to get that 1st down on 3rd and 6. The backups provide more options for the Offense for the first time in a while. I am however, concerned about Mayfields pass coverage this year at the corners.

Lol, good one, but here is what I am seeing when I click on the link you provided. It does the same thing with any forum post on there. Maybe I have to pay to see the content? [ATTACH=CONFIG]57243[/ATTACH]

You got me, I think, well assume it is opening for everyone else. Its a free site.

Try it again and wait a minute, it should open right into the thread. If it still doesn't go to the site direct on your cpu. If it still doesn't I am guessing they went ahead over there and pre-ban you knowing you were going there to stir up the TN boys