Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mayfield vs. Milan (TN) (Scrimmage)

Featured Replies

Looks like it won't load on Google Chrome, it works fine on Internet Explorer, so definitely not as good a site as BGP.

  • Replies 34
  • Views 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks for the additional. I want Mayfield to be World Beaters.

 

Now I love it when you talk like that! ?

Now I love it when you talk like that! 

 

It's true, but it goes for every KY team.

I know he will need to earn his time, but I would like to see Cherry take Hernandez spot when Arnett goes under center and we run from the two end power set. That kid is big and a bruiser. He was a load for Milan during the JV portion. I believe he could be a difference maker when he gets older. Anyone?

Milan lost their final scrimmage to another strong small school in Dresden and their Mr.Football candidate Dresser Winn, 22 to 14. Becoming more impressed by Mayfield's 6 TD's

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.