Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bowling Green is on FIRE this summer!!!!

Featured Replies

Rumor has it Bowling Green Supposed to be getting a BIG TIME TRANSFER from TN... From what i been told the Transfer is said to be One of the Top Players and LB in the Country....

Well..........give us his name already!!!!!

Hey, maybe he'll like BG and stick around for WKU!

Rumor has it Bowling Green Supposed to be getting a BIG TIME TRANSFER from TN... From what i been told the Transfer is said to be One of the Top Players and LB in the Country....

 

"What I've been told" .... "Rumor"...

 

I heard a rumor that I hit the lottery, but I have not seen the check.

What TN division/team is this player leaving. The top LB in Tennessee and 2016 6A Mr football winner is stead fast with his team, so i'm curious who this is.

Does anyone out there have the intestinal fortitude to go ahead and give us a name?

 

Original poster, I'm looking in your direction here.

Justice Dingle out of the Murfreesboro area.

  • Author
Justice Dingle out of the Murfreesboro area.

 

I think thats the one i was told about...

Based on the title, I was expecting to hear how well they did in 7v7. Silly me.

BG is loaded with talent. I'm not sure anyone could screw this squad up from not winning a state title. All they have to do is show up. Must be nice

Looked at the Courier- Journal website and had a story about Mr. Dingle. He comes from Oakland High School in Murfreesboro , which is traditionally one of the top powers in Tennessee high school football.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.