Last Chance U JUCO Football Doc On Netflix

Clyde

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone else think Ollie was just a big, way overweight not very physically strong or athletic player who was being waaaay overhyped by the announcers during games? To listen to them one would think he was going straight from there to a national championship contender. I just wasn't seeing it, and I kept thinking man, what am I missing here. Then at the end turns out he had one offer from a small, in the hierarchy of football a fairly insignificant program, which was more in line with what I saw.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

New season out today. It starts off with the head coach talking about changing, realizing how he came off in first season. He was listening to John Denver in his car and saying daggum, but by mid episode the swearing come back out.

New season out today. It starts off with the head coach talking about changing, realizing how he came off in first season. He was listening to John Denver in his car and saying daggum, but by mid episode the swearing come back out.

Sometimes a leopard just can't change it's spots...even if it wants to.

I finished season 2, the head coach gets on my nerves, and I realize that by the time it airs those kids are already somewhere else for most part but can't believe that some aren't smarter about what they say on camera and how selfish they come off.

But the person that got on my nerves the most was the "watch film" mom. Like she seriously believes they don't watch film. Seeing parents like that makes you understand why those kids end up at Last Chance U.

I finished season 2, the head coach gets on my nerves, and I realize that by the time it airs those kids are already somewhere else for most part but can't believe that some aren't smarter about what they say on camera and how selfish they come off.

But the person that got on my nerves the most was the "watch film" mom. Like she seriously believes they don't watch film. Seeing parents like that makes you understand why those kids end up at Last Chance U.

That woman was awful no doubt, but ironically, her son Chauncey is one of the guys I'm pulling for. He seemed like he wanted to turn himself around.