Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Thoughts after both conventions

Featured Replies

Both parties ran extremely negative conventions with attack messages. Which in all honesty makes perfect sense. When you have the most disliked candidates in American history running for president.

 

Forget all the numbers and polling this election comes down to one thing. Who does a better job with their message. By message I mean Trump painting Hillary as corrupt and untrustworthy , and Hillary painting Donald as a loose cannon racist.

 

Throw all the numbers out , this will be the most negative campaign season we have ever witnessed. Neither candidate can run on their own merits they are to disliked. So they have to make sure the people voting dislike the other candidate more.

I think the Democrats came out of their convention in a much nicer position than the Republicans. I don't think it's an advantage that Hillary can hold for long. In a month it will be neck and neck on the overall numbers. However, Hillary holds advantages in key states that I just don't see Trump overcoming. PA and FL in particular.

The future does not look bright in either party. Now is the time for a 3rd party person to take the stage and run with it. There needs to be a dramatic change involved with everyone in DC, however I dont feel the American people are smart enough to elect that change.

My thoughts? This country is doomed for the next 4 years either way.

LOTS of gullible lemmings on both sides of the cliff.

The country will survive and continue to have flaws as it always, but continue to be "Land of the free, home of the brave."

 

I will continue to support my president, regardless as to which candidate is elected.

I'm really looking forward to their debates.

 

Must see TV

The country will survive and continue to have flaws as it always, but continue to be "Land of the free, home of the brave."

 

I will continue to support my president, regardless as to which candidate is elected.

 

I'm sure in my life I might not always respect the person, but I will always respect the position.

Must see TV

 

I'll probably catch the 'readers digest version' online or DVR so i can fast forward thru the parts I don't want to see or hear, as I suspect it will be just like anytime you get Democrats and Republicans together(arguing,talking over one another, getting the last word in,etc.,etc.) Hopefully something will be on HBO or The CW, the Reds will still be on as well,probably in first place at that time

Thoughts after both conventions--TGTO! Thank God They're Over!!

 

And they went relatively well from a violence point of view.

The comparison from Gallup's polling is interesting.

 

gallup1.JPG

 

This historical comparison is also interesting. It looks like the conventions have been increasingly less effective for both parties over the last decade or two, but this year's Republican convention falls off the table.

 

gallup2.JPG

 

Americans More Positive About Democratic Than GOP Convention

^ You're showing us what most of us probably knew or at least suspected.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.