Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Steelers RB Le'Veon Bell Suspended 4 games

Featured Replies

  • Replies 47
  • Views 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stephen A will have a field day with this. STAY OFF THE WEEEEEEEEE DUH

They don't have a team built around him.

 

Nobody is cutting Le'Veon Bell for this. Not one single team.

 

Agreed. Not happening.

  • Author
Athony McFarland recently stated on Mike and Mike that 50% of the NFL smokes weed.

 

I probably would've guessed higher than 50%.

I probably would've guessed higher than 50%.

 

I would guess that is about right, NBA is probably 75%

I probably would've guessed higher than 50%.

 

Booger is guessing as well, I'd also say 50% is too low. If it were 100% and 0% on narcotics I'd say it would be a plus.

So, now the argument for weed is that it would reduce narcotic use in the league? Is that the way I understand it?

How good is the weed that you use it (assumption being made here) even though you know you have an upcoming test? You are putting MILLIONS at risk for weed? Is it THAT good?

Now the report is that he wasn't contacted because he changed phones and numbers. Under the letter of the law, unless I misunderstand, once you're in the program it's your responsibility to contact the league if you change your number or address. I bet he sits 4.

How good is the weed that you use it (assumption being made here) even though you know you have an upcoming test? You are putting MILLIONS at risk for weed? Is it THAT good?

 

Given their bank accounts, they have access to the best there is available. If it cures their pain — since those guys endure a crapload of pain daily — I have no issues.

 

It's absolutely better that they're potheads rather than hopelessly addicted to pills (an item given out like candy by football teams on several levels). Perhaps smoking weed is their way of passively saying they're concerned about life after football.

Now the report is that he wasn't contacted because he changed phones and numbers. Under the letter of the law, unless I misunderstand, once you're in the program it's your responsibility to contact the league if you change your number or address. I bet he sits 4.

 

I don't see him skirting the ruling. No way Roger is going to give him slack for changing his cell phone number. It will be interesting to see which direction the Steelers take with their running game. Williams is 33 and will be a UFA and it appears Pittsburgh will not go out of their way to pay for Bell given his maturity and injury history.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.