Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Steelers RB Le'Veon Bell Suspended 4 games

Featured Replies

Given their bank accounts, they have access to the best there is available. If it cures their pain — since those guys endure a crapload of pain daily — I have no issues.

 

It's absolutely better that they're potheads rather than hopelessly addicted to pills (an item given out like candy by football teams on several levels). Perhaps smoking weed is their way of passively saying they're concerned about life after football.

 

I agree with you I'd rather someone use marijuana. But as long as it's a rule and you can get suspended you're an idiot as a player to do it.

 

If it's that important then at the next contract negotiate it.

  • Replies 47
  • Views 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How good is the weed that you use it (assumption being made here) even though you know you have an upcoming test? You are putting MILLIONS at risk for weed? Is it THAT good?

 

Yes and no. I'd say it is hard for players to resist when they all know all of the potheads in the league. I think the dumb ones get caught. The smart ones puff puff pass.

Given their bank accounts, they have access to the best there is available. If it cures their pain — since those guys endure a crapload of pain daily — I have no issues.

 

It's absolutely better that they're potheads rather than hopelessly addicted to pills (an item given out like candy by football teams on several levels). Perhaps smoking weed is their way of passively saying they're concerned about life after football.

 

I agree with you I'd rather someone use marijuana. But as long as it's a rule and you can get suspended you're an idiot as a player to do it.

 

If it's that important then at the next contract negotiate it.

 

Yes and no. I'd say it is hard for players to resist when they all know all of the potheads in the league. I think the dumb ones get caught. The smart ones puff puff pass.

 

Every point I would have made is covered here.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.