Transgender Woman Arrested for Voyeurism at Target

hoops5

You're missing the point. Even if there was a law that "prevented" him from using the ladies room, he still could have gone in. No law would prevent him from entering the ladies room, nor would it have changed the final outcome, which is him getting arrested. Do you really believe he wouldn't have attempted this if a law had been in place??

I believe that if he didn't have the right he would have not. He is clearly not a transgender. He is a dude who put on a dress and walked into the ladies room because he is now allowed too, thus exploiting the easy access some have created.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe that if he didn't have the right he would have not. He is clearly not a transgender. He is a dude who put on a dress and walked into the ladies room because he is now allowed too, thus exploiting the easy access some have created.

So, a criminal waited until he had permission to go in to break the law?

Do you think he would have walked into the bathroom had he not been in drag? Men did not walk into the womens bathroom much because it was not as easily done as it is now. Sport a dress walk on in. He is a criminal and he should not have been able to walk in and catch women in a compromising situation. He would have had to stalk the aisles and at least his voyeur victims would have had their clothes on still. If we are going to continue down this path we need a third bathroom period.

I think FTN is trying to show that within the atmosphere of acceptance by some in our culture that allows one gender to use the other facilities because they "identify" that way, it has allowed someone like this to enter that bathroom without hesitation, where in the past he might not have tried to get away with it.

I just don't see it that way. A criminal doesn't wait until he has permission to do what he wants to do. He finds a way, IMO.

Even if true, one incident in how many days since Target made their decision time how many Target stores? Seems that statistically speaking, this doesn't shed much of a negative light on the decision.

Man arrested for video voyeurism in women's bathroom - CBS 5 - KPHO

Man faces voyeurism charge for watching woman in bowling alley b - Spokane, North Idaho News & Weather KHQ.com

I guess these guys just forgot their dresses to go into the women's bathroom.

You are going to have people break the law and it wouldn't matter if they are a transgender or not.

I just don't see it that way. A criminal doesn't wait until he has permission to do what he wants to do. He finds a way, IMO.

Even if true, one incident in how many days since Target made their decision time how many Target stores? Seems that statistically speaking, this doesn't shed much of a negative light on the decision.

1. This is the third story on BGP about this happening in target.

2. How long before a little girl gets sexually assaulted at a Target by one of these freaks because they are now allowed to go in there.

You just have to love the "Nothing to see here, move along" crowd.

Easier access to these facilities may just be what some pervs were waiting for. They may not have had the nerve to make the move prior to the easier access.

1. This is the third story on BGP about this happening in target.

2. How long before a little girl gets sexually assaulted at a Target by one of these freaks because they are now allowed to go in there.

1. I missed the previous two stories, then, but three is not a rampant epidemic.

2. I don't know. I guess that we'll have to wait and see. Maybe in the mean time when can focus on all of the little girls that are assaulted every day by people that they know.

Easier access to these facilities may just be what some pervs were waiting for. They may not have had the nerve to make the move prior to the easier access.

If it was a case of waiting for easier access, why go through the hassle of disguising himself as a women?? There technically isn't a need to dress a certain way to "take advantage" of easier access. And for the umpteenth time, this didn't involve a transgender person. Events like this occurred before any of this discussion ever took place. Keeping a transgender person out of the ladies room will not prevent or lessen the chance of these crimes taking place. It only criminalizes a transgender person using the restroom. And there are already laws in place to deal with the people that wish to commit those crimes.

If it was a case of waiting for easier access, why go through the hassle of disguising himself as a women?? And for the umpteenth time, this didn't involve a transgender person. Events like this occurred before any of this discussion ever took place. Keeping a transgender person out of the ladies room will not prevent or lessen the chance of these crimes taking place. It only criminalizes a transgender person using the restroom.

That's just your opinion. Just like mine, you have no facts or figures to back it up.

Build the third bathroom and be done with it. Why is that so hard to understand? It's equal treatment.

1. I missed the previous two stories, then, but three is not a rampant epidemic.

2. I don't know. I guess that we'll have to wait and see. Maybe in the mean time when can focus on all of the little girls that are assaulted every day by people that they know.

That would be nice, but that doesn't play so well here. Much more important things to get worked up about.

Easier access to guns is the gun control argument. If we ban guns, criminals are going to have them. If we ban transgenders in bathrooms, still going to have criminals going in there.