July 8, 201610 yr This video shows the suspect on the street after shots are fired. DMN Photo on Twitter: "Shots fired at #blacklivesmattertx March @dallasnews https://t.co/2TqIQgkXVm"
July 8, 201610 yr They better hope he is involved seeing as how he has been plastered all over national news as the person of interest. Folks have already given him the death penalty.
July 8, 201610 yr Reports are trickling out that the suspect gave his gun to the police when the shooting started. Interesting to see if that is true.
July 8, 201610 yr This video shows the suspect on the street after shots are fired. DMN Photo on Twitter: "Shots fired at #blacklivesmattertx March @dallasnews https://t.co/2TqIQgkXVm" He looks like he's a block away from where the shots were fired. Cops ran right by him.
July 8, 201610 yr This video shows the suspect on the street after shots are fired. DMN Photo on Twitter: "Shots fired at #blacklivesmattertx March @dallasnews https://t.co/2TqIQgkXVm" I think he is "of interest" and not yet a "suspect."
July 8, 201610 yr DPD reporting 4 officers dead now. @DallasPD With heavy hearts, we are devastated to report a fourth officer has been killed.
July 8, 201610 yr I'm going to go ahead and say I doubt this "person of interest" had anything to do with it. Based on the stuff from twitter anyway, seems like he wasn't involved.
July 8, 201610 yr Matt Young on Twitter: "Person of interest's brother says gun wasn't loaded, and handed it over to officers after the shootings. https://t.co/aJIvy
July 8, 201610 yr I think he is "of interest" and not yet a "suspect." Dallas Police Depart on Twitter: "This is one of our suspects. Please help us find him! https://t.co/Na5T8ZxSz6"
July 8, 201610 yr I'm going to go ahead and say I doubt this "person of interest" had anything to do with it. Based on the stuff from twitter anyway' date=' seems like he wasn't involved.[/quote'] Report says he turned himself in.
July 8, 201610 yr Joe Walsh on Twitter: "3 Dallas Cops killed, 7 wounded. This is now war. Watch out Obama. Watch out black lives matter punks. Real America is coming after you."
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.