Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Multiple Officers Shot During Protest in Texas

Featured Replies

Jesus. 3 dead, 10 shot?

 

That is what CNN is reporting.

  • Replies 557
  • Views 43k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now the chief says 3 dead.

 

Snipers fired from "elevated position ."

 

Says no one in custody.

With all of the protestors there and only cops shot this was definitely premeditated. What is weird is how they had enough time to plan it out, execute the plan and get away because there aren't any suspects in custody. The belief is that they fired the shots from a high level.

Because the POTUS is black and most black people feel the exact same way. Especially after watching all of the normal activities take place after they were both shot and killed.

 

It is good to see all of the second amendment folks come to their defense seeing as how Louisiana is said to be an open carry state and the Minnesota fella was allegedly reaching for his paperwork to show he was legal. Obviously there is a lot we are missing though. Cops would NEVER shoot an unarmed civilian. And fortunately for us the same DOJ that cleared Hillary Clinton's email scandal will be all over this for us. Sweet.......

 

Louisiana might be open carry. Unfortunately that doesn't apply for those convicted of felonies.

It's gonna be a very interesting 24 hours coming up for the POTUS. All I know is that I wouldn't want to be him.

It's gonna be a very interesting 24 hours coming up for the POTUS. All I know is that I wouldn't want to be him.

 

I wouldn't want to be him or a cop. They're screwed.

Very scary. I'm glad I know Mountainref. He'll let me in his bunker.

 

You and your family are more than welcome anytime.

I honestly feel sick about this day. I was laying in bed ready to sleep and now I'm wide awake. I can't imagine what this world is going to be like in 20 years when my boy is an adult. I'm ready to move to Alaska.

 

If I've said it once, I've said it a hundred times. I'll do everything in my power to keep my son from wanting to be a cop.

Louisiana might be open carry. Unfortunately that doesn't apply for those convicted of felonies.

 

Officers didn't know he was a felon until after they shot him.

  • Author
If I've said it once, I've said it a hundred times. I'll do everything in my power to keep my son from wanting to be a cop.

 

Don't blame you at all.

Officers didn't know he was a felon until after they shot him.

 

That's your opinion. Depending on how familiar they were with the guy, they very well could've known him to be a felon.

4th officer has died.

Officers didn't know he was a felon until after they shot him.

 

That is irrelevant.

 

Whether or not he was a felon doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things, it's just noise.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.