Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Shooting At Gay Night Club In Orlando

Featured Replies

It is fact that drivers of red cars are more apt to be caught speeding than drivers of any other color vehicle. Speeding is a major cause of traffic accidents. traffic accidents are one of the leading causes of death in this country. Red cars are inherently bad. There should be a months long waiting period before anyone can purchase a red car...

  • Replies 728
  • Views 54.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
It is fact that drivers of red cars are more apt to be caught speeding than drivers of any other color vehicle. Speeding is a major cause of traffic accidents. traffic accidents are one of the leading causes of death in this country. Red cars are inherently bad. There should be a months long waiting period before anyone can purchase a red car...

 

One difference: The driver of the red car had to take a test showing he/she can safely operate a vehicle.

I said nothing even close to that.

 

A Ruger model 10-22 is a semi automatic rifle. You clearly stated that you would apply your rule to any semi auto.

I said nothing even close to that.

 

I'm confused then granted this is a complex issue maybe I got it wrong. Almost all rifles are semi auto though, you rarely will see a citizen with a full auto gun. Way too expensive and so many ladders to climb to get one.

A Ruger model 10-22 is a semi automatic rifle. You clearly stated that you would apply your rule to any semi auto.

 

He never once said anything about banning any type of weapon.

A Ruger model 10-22 is a semi automatic rifle. You clearly stated that you would apply your rule to any semi auto.

 

That's my confusion why would anyone limit a .22? I thought they were just arguing .556.

I had to take a test to show that I can responsibly use and carry a firearm.

A Ruger model 10-22 is a semi automatic rifle. You clearly stated that you would apply your rule to any semi auto.

 

I'm not sure why we are just naming random semi auto guns. I did say that yes. Maybe it's not 6 months. Maybe it's a week or 10 days. Any of amount of time could potentially help.

 

So your answer is to do nothing then I take it? Evil is evil and that's that.

He never once said anything about banning any type of weapon.

 

"I would apply this to any semi automatic weapon. AR seems to be the weapon of choice in most of these attacks."

 

His words, not mine.

The AR style is the gun that is used most in these scenarios. To ignore that is ludicrous. Recently the designer of the gun said in an interview with Bryant Gumbel it has no business for public sale.

 

I have purchased 2 houses: I had to wait 60 days on one and 70 on the other to close. There are plenty of examples in life where people have to exhibit patience.

I'm not sure why we are just naming random semi auto guns. I did say that yes. Maybe it's not 6 months. Maybe it's a week or 10 days. Any of amount of time could potentially help.

 

So your answer is to do nothing then I take it? Evil is evil and that's that.

 

Maybe because you made the blanket statement that you would apply it to any semi auto.

"I would apply this to any semi automatic weapon. AR seems to be the weapon of choice in most of these attacks."

 

His words, not mine.

 

Right. A waiting period. Waiting period is not the same thing as a ban.

 

Go back to HT's post #284 and look at what he bolded in the post he quoted. He was responding to the claim that he said he supported a ban. Nothing close to that was ever said.

Maybe because you made the blanket statement that you would apply it to any semi auto.

 

I'm not sure what your point is?

  • Author
I had to take a test to show that I can responsibly use and carry a firearm.

 

What type of test?

Do all states require a test?

Congress not allowing any study of guns by the CDC says a lot about the power of the NRA and the gun industry. Even big tobacco couldn't stop that.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.