May 25, 201610 yr Why do Liberals act like thugs when they don't get their way? The near riots in New Mexico yesterday, and now in California, today are just the latest examples of this behavior. I've come to expect it, but do not understand the mentality.
May 26, 201610 yr Author The thing is, it does not really tick off those on the right. I find if hilarious that they have to show their butt to get noticed. It just demonstrates to the world, who they are. And These are the constituents that are pandered to by the Democrats.
May 26, 201610 yr I haven't really looked I to the New Mexico incident but from the little that I have heard the original 1,000 or so we're peaceful, then several younger people gathered in the anti Trump crowd. Possibly anarchist type? It just seems like this would be how they will do it, infiltrate a large peaceful group and start causing havoc.
May 26, 201610 yr Why do Liberals act like thugs when they don't get their way? The near riots in New Mexico yesterday, and now in California, today are just the latest examples of this behavior. I've come to expect it, but do not understand the mentality. There are bad people on both sides of the ball.
May 26, 201610 yr There are bad people on both sides of the ball. Yep. Just don't paint with too broad a brush.:thumb:
May 26, 201610 yr Author There are bad people on both sides of the ball. When did you last see a group of Conservatives acting like this? This is common for Liberals, happens all the time. The constituencies the Democrats court use this M.O. all the time. The Occupy movement, BLM, Labor Unions and now these lowlife radicals. It is who the Democrats have become.
May 26, 201610 yr When did you last see a group of Conservatives acting like this? This is common for Liberals, happens all the time. The constituencies the Democrats court use this M.O. all the time. The Occupy movement, BLM, Labor Unions and now these lowlife radicals. It is who the Democrats have become. Do you personally know any liberals that have rioted? I don't. There are knuckleheads on both sides. Far right Conservatives have had issues with violence too. Do White Supremcy groups represent what Conservatives have become??
May 26, 201610 yr Author Do you personally know any liberals that have rioted? I don't. There are knuckleheads on both sides. Far right Conservatives have had issues with violence too. Do White Supremcy groups represent what Conservatives have become?? I do know some young idiots who were part of Occupy. No ambition, no goals, couch dwelling video game types. So, yes. If you want to go the white supremacy route, look at the history of the Democrat party. Robert Byrd, Democrat Klansman. Ring a bell?
May 26, 201610 yr Bill O'Reilly did a piece on this tonight. In this case it certainly appears to be liberal rioters. How about we deal with the present?
May 26, 201610 yr Author My post is about the present situation and present state of the Democrat party. They embrace these fringe groups and support their efforts. It is who they have become.
May 26, 201610 yr My post is about the present situation and present state of the Democrat party. They embrace these fringe groups and support their efforts. It is who they have become. Not all of us.
May 26, 201610 yr Author Not all of us. by True. But it is the general direction of the party. Trending to the far left and nearing a tipping point where moderates will have no place in the party. The Dems I know are embarrassed by the lurch.
May 26, 201610 yr by True. But it is the general direction of the party. Trending to the far left and nearing a tipping point where moderates will have no place in the party. The Dems I know are embarrassed by the lurch. Got news. Moderates are finding it more and more difficult to find a place in any party.
May 26, 201610 yr Bill O'Reilly did a piece on this tonight. In this case it certainly appears to be liberal rioters. How about we deal with the present? Just because one thinks Trump is a fascist of sorts doesn't make one a "liberal." I doubt that many of these protesters could give a coherent answer when questioned about the main differences between the D and R parties. What they do know is that Trump is a divisive figure, and it's good to see they're expressing their anger in a loud but mostly peaceful manner.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.