Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Something a stranger does that makes you want to get away from them ASAP

Featured Replies

Give me a break. It's not even close. Last time I checked 2nd hand exposure to zit popping can't kill you.
:rolleyes: Hope you don't grill out, the carcinogens can kill you. Yep, that's how ridiculous you're sounding.
  • Replies 65
  • Views 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:lol::lol::lol:

Laughing harder than your emojis.

Farts, burps, smells, scratches themselves in private places, talks to themselves, stares at me, picks their nose, tries to talk to me, is wearing a UNC or a Duke shirt, is wearing no shirt...

 

Hey now!:eyeonyou:

:rolleyes: Hope you don't grill out' date=' the carcinogens can kill you. Yep, that's how ridiculous you're sounding.[/quote']

 

 

You must be a smoker as ridiculous as you're sounding.

You must be a smoker as ridiculous as you're sounding.

 

No, I'm not. I don't like being around cigarettes either, I just don't get prissy over it. I'm just taking the thread for what it is. Being around a smoker doesn't shock me anywhere near what 2C posted. It isn't even a contest. I don't want to be anywhere near sick individuals like that. Disturbingly disgusting.

No, I'm not. I don't like being around cigarettes either, I just don't get prissy over it. I'm just taking the thread for what it is. Being around a smoker doesn't shock me anywhere near what 2C posted. It isn't even a contest. I don't want to be anywhere near sick individuals like that. Disturbingly disgusting.

 

It's definitely disgusting, but I can turn away and not look at the zit poppers. The cigarette smoke bothers me in several different ways. It stinks, it makes me cough, and it makes my eyes water.

Jerry Springer drama i.e. parents cussing in front of kids, verbal abuse in public or private for that matter.

 

Being "crop dusted" in public especially if the area is confined. I can look away and tolerate a lot of what has been mentioned. The olfactory sense and listening skills are always "ON!"

It's definitely disgusting, but I can turn away and not look at the zit poppers. The cigarette smoke bothers me in several different ways. It stinks, it makes me cough, and it makes my eyes water.

 

I get that, it bothers me as well. But I work with smokers and get through the day without any problem. If I see one guy popping zits on another guy, I'm going to hurl. :lol2:

I get that, it bothers me as well. But I work with smokers and get through the day without any problem. If I see one guy popping zits on another guy, I'm going to hurl. :lol2:

 

 

Wait, so if it's a girl on guy you'd be ok with it?!

Wait, so if it's a girl on guy you'd be ok with it?!

 

Are we still talking zits? :lol2: Heck NO! Guy, girl, dog, monkey..... I don't want to see anyone or thing popping someone's zits.

 

4V0zl.gif

It's definitely disgusting, but I can turn away and not look at the zit poppers. The cigarette smoke bothers me in several different ways. It stinks, it makes me cough, and it makes my eyes water.

 

I concur.

When I encounter a stranger and he proclaims that Trump is going to make America great again, I want to get away from him in a hurry. In fact, I want to impose a ban on him from entering my space again until he can figure out what in the hell is wrong .

Jerry Springer drama i.e. parents cussing in front of kids, verbal abuse in public or private for that matter.

 

Being "crop dusted" in public especially if the area is confined. I can look away and tolerate a lot of what has been mentioned. The olfactory sense and listening skills are always "ON!"

 

Please elaborate on the bolded …

Please elaborate on the bolded …

 

You ever walk down a grocery aisle, see a guy leaving the area and walk into the fart he left behind?

When I encounter a stranger and he proclaims that Trump is going to make America great again, I want to get away from him in a hurry. In fact, I want to impose a ban on him from entering my space again until he can figure out what in the hell is wrong .

 

Please everyone, no more politics in this Forum.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.