May 22, 201610 yr Will he end up with Antigua? He recruited him. Another tie is they both played for the same high school coach. I should see Orlando at the conference baseball tournament next week. It depends on what time USF plays their games, though. I can't make day games. Want that I should ask?
June 2, 201610 yr Matthews would look great in an Xavier uniform! Perfect style of play...can showcase his athleticism. Heard this rumor again today. Makes sense to me but have no idea if it's legit.
June 2, 201610 yr Heard this rumor again today. Makes sense to me but have no idea if it's legit. Heard on 1530 on the way home yesterday that the two strongest contenders were Xavier and Michigan.
June 2, 201610 yr Transferring to Michigan. Corry Black (@CoachCBlack) tweeted at 7:52 AM on Thu, Jun 02, 2016: UK Transfer 6'6 G Charles Matthews will Transfer to Michigan. http://twitter.com/CoachCBlack/status/73833747296749568
June 3, 201610 yr Transferring to Michigan. Corry Black (@CoachCBlack) tweeted at 7:52 AM on Thu, Jun 02, 2016: UK Transfer 6'6 G Charles Matthews will Transfer to Michigan. http://twitter.com/CoachCBlack/status/73833747296749568/photo/1 Not close to done.
June 3, 201610 yr XU still in the hunt? Yes. There is some stuff to this young man, and Xavier has been clean of that (largely) since Lyons left, but I think they are in for him if they can get it done.
June 4, 201610 yr Yes. There is some stuff to this young man' date=' and Xavier has been clean of that (largely) since Lyons left, but I think they are in for him if they can get it done.[/quote'] What kind of stuff are we talking about?
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.