May 18, 201610 yr That sucks. I was looking forward to watching him play more this year. I thought he was pretty good and got about 10 min a game, more than some who are going to NBA, Skal and Lee.
May 18, 201610 yr Wow, big news. I was hoping to watch him grow over his career as a Cat, guess he will be making that growth somewhere else. Matthews has length, ability to defend, rebound, and pass. If he could add to his scoring capabilities I think he could have really been a nice all around player or at worst a DeAndre Liggins type. Best of luck to him!
May 18, 201610 yr Kentucky Basketball @KentuckyMBB Freshman Charles Matthews has decided to transfer from UK. He will be granted a full release with no restrictions.
May 18, 201610 yr I thought Matthews was going to be a little better when he came in and was looking forward to watching him develop. He will probably become like a Stacy Poole to me now, where I forget where he went and never check in to see how he's doing. Buddy told me last night that this was probably going to happen. Something about Rivals.
May 18, 201610 yr Well we wont have a lot of quality depth now. Did he really provide much depth last year?
May 18, 201610 yr Author Fox Monk Gabriel Bam Killeya-Jones Hawkins Willis Humphries Briscoe Waynard Mulder With or without Bolden they'll have plenty of depth.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.