Richie Farmer files for bankruptcy

jericho

I call bull on this, $24K in assets, yeah right, send his but back to prison to work of his debts, its where he belongs to start with.

Only in Kentucky would a thief be called an Icon.

I think the lawyers pretty much tapped him out trying to defend him...every thing else was seized. Of course he may have some stashed away in the names of others.

I think the lawyers pretty much tapped him out trying to defend him...every thing else was seized. Of course he may have some stashed away in the names of others.

He has plenty stashed away they havent found. This guy had more people giving him money than powerball.

People sure can run off at the mouth with no knowledge of situations . But it is kinda cool for Ritchie's accountant and lawyer to be posting here .

Not professing to be his "Lawyer", it was in the news at the time that his defense had cost him a significant amount of his money.

There are a lot of jobs available within driving distance of Clay Co. He may not find one that is as sweet as his last job, but it may be time to swallow his pride and find one.

He has plenty stashed away they havent found. This guy had more people giving him money than powerball.

Which may be true, however....why would we think that he didn't immediately spend all of it on himself and those around him ? That would make the most sense and explain why he doesn't have anything.

Does anyone know if he ever got his degree ? And if so, what was it in ?