Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ryle's Tanner Morgan

Featured Replies

Per Twitter, Tanner has committed to Western Michigan. Congratulations Tanner!

  • Replies 80
  • Views 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was a little surprised but good for him. Good school.

The WMU coach is one of those young coaches that gets players fired up.

 

Congrats to Tanner.

Morgan is WMU's highest-rated commit.

 

2nd QB of the class.

 

2

My impression is Tanner is a great kid. Great rep for Ryle.

I was a little surprised but good for him. Good school.

 

Surprised at what

Congrats to Tanner. Paying for your education with your athletic talent is an outstanding accomplishment. Now go have a great Sr. Season!

I thought he would go to Louisville. That's all. Not surprised about him or his talent at all.

Congratulations!!!! Tanner had several offers I am surprised he chose Western Michigan also.

Congratulations!!!! Tanner had several offers I am surprised he chose Western Michigan also.

 

 

Coach matters. My guess is this coach connected the best with him.

Coach matters. My guess is this coach connected the best with him.

 

Yea but Louisville is a lot closer to home.

Yea but Louisville is a lot closer to home.

 

UC is closer. So what ?

UC is closer. So what ?

 

I woud rather go to a big ACC school that is all.

I know UC liked Tanner a lot, but were in the process of evaluating who they were going to prioritize over the next month or so. Sounds like WMU made that decision already and pushed hard to close the deal...

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.