Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Scott vs. Holy Cross (covington)

Featured Replies

I think this will be a good game but I think Scott will pull it out in the end.

If Holy Cross were to lose this game then I would have to say that the 3rd and 4th playoff spots in NKY Class A are wide open. I've not seen HC yet this year but have seen Scott. HC 28 Scott 12..IMO

If Holy Cross were to lose this game then I would have to say that the 3rd and 4th playoff spots in NKY Class A are wide open. I've not seen HC yet this year but have seen Scott. HC 28 Scott 12..IMO

 

Agreed on if HC should lose.

 

However, no way does HC lose this game.

Agreed on if HC should lose.

 

However, no way does HC lose this game.

 

I would agree. If they were to lose then the talk that has been coming out of Latonia is just that, TALK even without Penny. Would be very surprised if Scott found a way to win this game..

I have not seen Scott but I think they lost to Ludlow in a scrimmage. If that is the case it would have to be considered a big upset if they were to get a w against Holy Cross after 2 impressive performances in their scrimmages. Not to discount Ludlow they will be in the thick of the playoff race and may give HC fits themselves but, after a w against Newport who is ranked 7th in the state 2A and a thumping of Greenup co. who is 3A HC has to be a pretty heavy favorite.

Sorry Eagle fans but the loss of Haught is really going to hurt them especially in a winnable game like this. I'm going to have to say HC by atleast 3 td's

Holy Cross by 14..........I just don't see Scott pulling this one off this year...The Cross has to many experienced kids coming back..

I think this will be a good game but I think Scott will pull it out in the end.

What weapons does Scott have this year?

If a A school comes out and beats Scott it will be a long season for Fisk and his Eagles this game could make or break Scott and really boost the Indians.

What weapons does Scott have this year?

 

The one weapon they would have had is now wearing a SK uniform.

 

But Scott might not be too bad to be honest. If I'm not mistaken they had a pretty solid JV squad last year. Can anyone help me out with that?

The one weapon they would have had is now wearing a SK uniform.

 

But Scott might not be too bad to be honest. If I'm not mistaken they had a pretty solid JV squad last year. Can anyone help me out with that?

 

The preview in the Cincy Enquirer made it seem that Scott will not be a very good team this year.

The preview in the Cincy Enquirer made it seem that Scott will not be a very good team this year.

 

Thanks for clearing that up. I didn't think they would either, but i thought they would atleast be able to compete with some of the teams on their non district schedule. Guess not.

If a A school comes out and beats Scott it will be a long season for Fisk and his Eagles this game could make or break Scott and really boost the Indians.

 

 

The best case scenario for the Eagles is a 3-7 season. Worst case is 0-10. I think they beat Carrol Co and lose to everybody else and go 1-9.

The best case scenario for the Eagles is a 3-7 season. Worst case is 0-10. I think they beat Carrol Co and lose to everybody else and go 1-9.

 

I think Scott is the underdog in this year due to the RB subtraction but this opening game has been very sloppy in the past and may be again. It is a contender to be one of the closer NKY match-ups this week.

What weapons does Scott have this year?

 

 

What weapons has Scott ever had? I don't understand it. It's the nicest school in Kenton County high school system. Nice facilities, large school grounds. I know Dixie is putting money into their location, but talk about gridlock. That would make anyone go crazy if they had to deal with that mess everyday.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.