Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

North Carolina 83 Syracuse 66

Featured Replies

I really wanted Syracuse to win so we could have the least watched Championship of all time. I love witnessing historical stuff.

Syracuse had a very good run in this tourney. UNC was just a better basketball team, that's sums it up. I thought that the only chance that Cuse' would have was to keep UNC from getting the ball inside and that didn't happen. When UNC showed they could go inside, basically any time they wanted to, then it was over.

 

I root for UNC in three situations, games....when they play Indiana, Duke or Louisville. Please Nova, Win one more game. ......

Edited by oldrambler

Terrible final four so far

How dare you...

 

I'm not one of those SEC college football fans, I dont care if the ACC loses... I want to see UNC burn:lol2:

Edited by GrizzlyAdams

  • Author
I'm not one of those SEC college football fans, I dont care if the ACC loses... I want to UNC burn:lol2:

 

Haha I wouldn't expect any different! I'd be doing the same thing if the roles were reversed. Go Heels

I'm not one of those SEC college football fans, I dont care if the ACC loses... I want to see UNC burn:lol2:

Hopefully they will be on fire for you come Monday night! hahaha

  • Author
Gotta be one of the worst final 4's in years

 

I'd say 2006 was worse with Florida, George Mason, UCLA and LSU

For the first time I ever I watched ZERO minutes of the entire F4. Just couldn't get that interested in it.

 

I will watch the championship game though.

I'd say 2006 was worse with Florida, George Mason, UCLA and LSU

 

Sounds like years to me :D

Boheim wife is from middlesboro ky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.