Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Josh Boston Is Henderson County's New Head Coach

Featured Replies

WOW! Big news! I must say I didn't expect this based on fairly recent events. However, I am happy for Coach Boston and Henderson County! I think he is a very hard working young coach and did a very good job at Union County (who kind of gets the short end of this stick). When you go back to your alma mater it means more I think. Best of luck!

No surprise whatsoever - this was a given as soon as Lewis left - had the support of those who mattered.

Really happy for Josh. He's a great guy and definitely deserves the chance.

Congrats to Josh... He will work hard and do well! HC folks got it right!

He has been around some great coaches. He knows the strength and weaknesses of the program. He could be a long term coach. Plus he brings energy...

 

Great choice.

Really happy for Josh. He's a great guy and definitely deserves the chance.

 

He must have grown up a lot. He umpired baseball around here in college and I remember him bringing rules from MLB.com to a game to argue with North Laurel's coach about a game he called a few weeks prior. He was pretty full of himself at Cumberlands.

He must have grown up a lot. He umpired baseball around here in college and I remember him bringing rules from MLB.com to a game to argue with North Laurel's coach about a game he called a few weeks prior. He was pretty full of himself at Cumberlands.

 

Wow!

Wow! Way to bring up stuff from 10 years ago to bash someone who just got a new job.

I would say being a bad baseball Ref and being full of your self is two qualities that you must have to be a Head football coach in KY!!!!!!

 

Good luck Boston everyone is proud of you!!!!!!

The number of keyboard warriors on here never ceases to amaze me.

Wow never knew josh boston called balls and strikes. Josh is a great for the job he will work hard as anybody. I still say their was a few people that had a better experience but everybody has to get a start somewhere.

Happy for Boston! Coached against him once, and watched film on his whole 2015 season. His kids are always hard working and disciplined! He will have a great time at Hendo!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.