12 year old girl arrested for pinching a boys butt in middle school.

jericho

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, nobody else saw the irony of this? Boy gets his butt pinched by a girl...in Longwood? Butt...pinched...long...wood...come on, that's comedy gold waiting to be mined right there!

Please don't find humor in this very serious thread. There are some softies on here that would call us names for laughing about such a huge issue in society. :sssh:

The arrest is beyond stupid, but I'm not upset that she got in trouble for it.

If a 12 year old boy pinched a girls butt and her parents got mad, what would happen?

If the girl was gender neutral...nothing and there would be a parade honoring the courage. I jest of course, but welcome to the new reality. I sometime wonder if I am on the old twilight zone TV show.

Stupid people. :p

Which stupid people? The stupid people that created this law that allowed the 12 year old to be taken into custody? The stupid people that treated a 12 year old girl how they probably would have treated a 12 year old boy? The stupid 12 year old that "committed the crime"? Or the stupid Florida process that calls for a 12 year old to be put in a juvenile detention facility for such a violation?

Which stupid people? The stupid people that created this law that allowed the 12 year old to be taken into custody? The stupid people that treated a 12 year old girl how they probably would have treated a 12 year old boy? The stupid 12 year old that "committed the crime"? Or the stupid Florida process that calls for a 12 year old to be put in a juvenile detention facility for such a violation?

D. All the above with the exception of treating the genders equally.