Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jamie Dixon to TCU

Featured Replies

Per ESPN. Leaving Pitt to lead his Alma Mater.

Wow until I read it was alma mater but still wow

Especially for Pitt

Listened to Bolas today. Said Pitt is having a tough time recruiting in the ACC. While in the Big East he hit NY with the dreams of playing in the Garden. Let's face it , he isn't going to have a shot recruiting south.

 

He also said they're spending on upgrades with Dallas as a recruiting hub.

I think the move to the ACC will be the downfall of Pitt. They were much better off in the Big East

I think the move to the ACC will be the downfall of Pitt. They were much better off in the Big East

 

It's all about the college football cash cow

Listened to Bolas today. Said Pitt is having a tough time recruiting in the ACC. While in the Big East he hit NY with the dreams of playing in the Garden. Let's face it , he isn't going to have a shot recruiting south.

 

He also said they're spending on upgrades with Dallas as a recruiting hub.

 

I don't know how he expects to have an easier time recruiting at TCU with so many good programs to compete with. Texas A&M is rising to new heights. Brown has SMU established even though they had their hand slapped recently. Shaka Smart will get Texas back to where they were during the Barnes golden years. I'm sure I'm leaving out another tough school or coach to recruit against.

I'm pretty sure TCU can, at worst, match Pitt on money if not outspend them. Cost of living is lower in Ft. Worth, I believe. Recruiting Texas is easier than recruiting the ACC at Pitt. Throw in that this was his alma mater and it is no wonder the purples were so sure they would get him.

 

Good move for Dixon. I'm not sure Pitt can do much better- is Ben Howland available to come back to Pitt? Maybe this is the opening for Brad Underwood.

I don't know how he expects to have an easier time recruiting at TCU with so many good programs to compete with. Texas A&M is rising to new heights. Brown has SMU established even though they had their hand slapped recently. Shaka Smart will get Texas back to where they were during the Barnes golden years. I'm sure I'm leaving out another tough school or coach to recruit against.

 

I think there is enough talent in Texas to go around. The big deal is keeping Cal and others from pilfering 5 star guys like the Harrisons and Fox.

Underwood went to Oklahoma state

Underwood went to Oklahoma state

 

Ohhhh....good get for the Cowboys.

I don't know how he expects to have an easier time recruiting at TCU with so many good programs to compete with. Texas A&M is rising to new heights. Brown has SMU established even though they had their hand slapped recently. Shaka Smart will get Texas back to where they were during the Barnes golden years. I'm sure I'm leaving out another tough school or coach to recruit against.

 

Texas has more basketball recruits than anywhere other than the Northeast.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.