Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

High School webcasts

Featured Replies

Rockcastle County's games can be heard on WRVK 1460 if you're in the Rockcastle County area BUT if you're wanting to listen to the games online then go to http://www.wrvk1460.com for all the Rocket action.

Bullitt East football and basketball games are heard on 93.9FM in Bullitt County and are available for live streaming at www.reach93.org

hahahaha you gotta love those good ol' danville schools:D

I believe BCrules was refering to Boyd County and not Boyle County.

Yep it's those darn lions that don't get the webcast.

BARDSTOWN TIGERS

NELSON COUNTY CARDINALS

BETHLEHEM EAGLES

 

Local game of the week can be heard on http://www.1320wbrt.com every Friday night, pre-game begins at 7:00 with Jason and Jeff Floyd.

For those of you involved in streaming the audio, who do you use for the streaming service? I know that iHigh hosts a streaming service as does Live365 (which we used a few years ago for the Bluegrasspreps scoreboard show).

 

Also, anybody doing stadium-casts with low power FM?

Mayfield Cardinal football is on the web at http://www.96classiccountry.com. Those guys also do a low power stadium-cast, at 95.9fm, which is pretty cool cuz i can take my headset and listen anywhere Mayfield plays, especially on the road. Sometimes they leave their mikes on during commercial breaks, and that Layhee guy is really funny... even more so than on the air...

Does your local radio station do webcasts of your H.S. games on the internet? If so, list them here. I just read on-line where WKDZ in Cadiz does this for Trigg County football games. They are at www.wkdzradio.com.

As best I can tell, they do not broadcast over the web.
As best I can tell, they do not broadcast over the web.
I think they only do their news and sports on a stream. Not a 24/7 stream.
I think they only do their news and sports on a stream. Not a 24/7 stream.
Oh, okay. Thanks Scribe!

 

I didn't see any kind of link to webcasts on their site.

THIS WEBCAST THING IS GREAT!!!

Many stations won't stream 24/7 because of licensing issues. But original programming poses no problem. But, yeah.

 

This webcasting thing IS great.

 

:)

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.