Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

High School webcasts

Featured Replies

Does your local radio station do webcasts of your H.S. games on the internet? If so, list them here. I just read on-line where WKDZ in Cadiz does this for Trigg County football games. They are at http://www.wkdzradio.com.

 

I also saw where St. Xavier just signed a big deal to do their games on the net as well. Does anyone know the web address??

Knott County Central's games are webcast on http://www.wkcb.com and onair on WKCB 107.1. WKCB has been webcasting KCC sports for 2 years.

Mason County's games are on WFTM Soft 96. We also have a coach's show on Monday nights at 6:15

Does your local radio station do webcasts of your H.S. games on the internet? If so, list them here. I just read on-line where WKDZ in Cadiz does this for Trigg County football games. They are at http://www.wkdzradio.com.

 

I also saw where St. Xavier just signed a big deal to do their games on the net as well. Does anyone know the web address??

saintx.com

NKY games will be broadcasted on NKY.com

Hopefully more schools will be able to get their games on the web. I wonder what the cost is for a radiostation to put its station on the net.

Hopefully more schools will be able to get their games on the web. I wonder what the cost is for a radiostation to put its station on the net.

 

You can be on the web without being on the radio. I know it's a lot cheaper, especially if the radio station is a big one.

Anyone else?

 

Russell does live broadcast at http://www.1071kiss.com click on the listen live link towards the top right of the page.

 

Ashland is on b97.1 at http://www.b97fm.com click on the listen live link towards the top right of the page.

 

 

That's only if you can stand to listen to the announcers.:D

Scott County via Tiger Radio on georgetowncollege.edu

I dont think very few at bc even knows what a web cast is. :creepy:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.