March 12, 201610 yr Author We need to keep coming right now Georgia might be hitting a wall but we have to contest every shot and limit them to one shot.
March 12, 201610 yr Author Click on uk#1fan, on his profile page down a few notches it will say Add to Ignore list. Your welcome. Best info provided in this game so far!!
March 12, 201610 yr Just for this game? Man you have the patience of a saint! :laugh: I try to not to do that to anyone, no matter how ridiculous. P-man is the only other person I have done it to and he has been on my ignore list for quite a while.
March 12, 201610 yr Click on uk#1fan, on his profile page down a few notches it will say Add to Ignore list. Your welcome. Go to his profile n block him in the left box. You are welcome I am rising up and calling you both "blessed"!
March 12, 201610 yr Matin is going to beat us by himself. Why take Alex out? I think Alex looked winded.
March 12, 201610 yr What's Georgia's shooting % for this game at this point? It seems like it has to be 70%. They'd make Stef Curry proud today.
March 12, 201610 yr This is tournament basketball. Fun to watch. It always comes down to defense. Cats gotta keep playing D and get rebounds to eliminate second chance points.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.