March 12, 201610 yr Author This seems like it would be a game where Humphries could help. We are getting hurt inside. Nice point especially with AP with 2 early fouls.
March 12, 201610 yr Cats need to get it going on defense. Defense has to step up. Yep. Georgia shooting just shy of 60% from the floor.
March 12, 201610 yr Georgia is hitting everything they throw up. Definitely not the team I watched play South Carolina last night,
March 12, 201610 yr Georgia is hitting everything they throw up. Definitely not the team I watched play South Carolina last night, Not the team that played at Rupp last month.
March 12, 201610 yr They are hitting stuff even with a hand in their face. I agree that they're playing above themselves, but they're also getting a lot of open looks. That last 3 by Jackson was just poor defense by Briscoe.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.