Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Thoughts on Percy Harvin?

Featured Replies

Had a conversation at lunch about Percy Harvin joining the Bengals.

 

(Preface this with I know it's a long shot, because the Bengals would rather have the 3rd round compensatory pick next year)

 

I think "IF" he could stay healthy, he would be a great addition to the Bengals WR corp. He can't command a great deal of money.

 

Thoughts?

No thanks unless it's for league minimum and only if it happens after the draft and they are still desperate for a wr.

Kind of like Mike Wallace, with his contract voided by the Bills would he count against a Comp pick?

 

And he is injured too much, I say pass.

What fc said sounds good too.

Wouldn't be worth even taking a flyer on. He's had trouble at every stop, and has never stayed healthy. He's a guy that you question if he even wants to play football.

I'd pass if for no other reason that he was UF Gator. BBN never forgives.

I loved him when he was actually on the field in Minnesota... unfortunately he can never stay for very long. Dude's got a glass skeleton. I feel for him.

Could fill the Sanu role but 73 games in 7 seasons = Big IF.

Percy Harvin tends to be poisonous to locker rooms.

Percy Harvin tends to be poisonous to locker rooms.

 

This is the first thing I thought.

 

I don't like head cases. Wouldn't take him if he played for free.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.