Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Carolina/Duke part 2

Featured Replies

Grayson Allen starts trippin and goes off for 40 points! lol

Seriously though, you can never really tell when these two teams meet up whats going to happen. Should be another good one.

What's gonna happen this go around?

 

 

Yawn!

I still think UNC is the superior team but winning in Durham is not easy. I say UNC by 4.

I still think UNC is the superior team but winning in Durham is not easy. I say UNC by 4.

I agree about the difficulty winning at Duke. Very loud crowd in a cramped up gym for a big time college basketball program, not much larger than some of our bigger high school gyms in Kentucky.

I think UNC wins the rematch.

 

 

UNC 86

 

Duke 84

Grayson Allen goes 80-85 from the foul line' date=' is called for 0 offensive fouls or turnovers, and Duke wins 83-82.[/quote']

 

Nice. Very original.

Go Duke...Man, that tastes bad.

 

Welcome to the dark side....

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.