Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Top Shooters in the state

Featured Replies

Since the kid from Middlesboro has graduated who will be the top shooters in the state this year?

  • Replies 42
  • Views 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Van Hoose I hear is a dead eye buzzard .....

The top shooters in Northern Kentucky will be:

 

Todd Jacobs of Covington Catholic

Chris Bray of Boone County

Jimmy Ryan of Holy Cross

Andy Blank from Buckhorn is lights out and he will only be a sophomore.

Jamie McCarty can be a sharp shooter when he is on but when he isnt its going to be a long painful night cause he aint going to stop shooting.

The top shooters in Northern Kentucky will be:

 

Todd Jacobs of Covington Catholic

Chris Bray of Boone County

Jimmy Ryan of Holy Cross

 

 

I believe that Kurt Bovard from Cov Cath is a better pure shooter than Todd. I would even venture to guess that Kurt might be an all around better player than Todd if he was to focus only on basketball.

Van Hoose I hear is a dead eye buzzard .....

 

very good shooter. Tyler Maynard from Elliott Co. has to be considered. When he is on, he isnt going to miss.

very good shooter. Tyler Maynard from Elliott Co. has to be considered. When he is on, he isnt going to miss.

 

Van Hoose is a great shooter. Has to be one of the best in the state.

very good shooter. Tyler Maynard from Elliott Co. has to be considered. When he is on, he isnt going to miss.

Maynard is a very good shooter, difference between him and Vanhoose is

Vanhoose needs less space and can get his shot off the dribble about anytme

he wants, that is what sets him apart from most good 3 point shooters in the state:thumb:

I was "told" by a knowledgeable source it was hereditary:laugh:

(ok, I'm using the term "knowledgable" loosely):D

As far as shooters go, at least from the 16th I will have to also go will Maynard from Elliott Co. And you don't need much space when your consistent from 25+

Van Hoose I hear is a dead eye buzzard .....

 

 

I guess thats good. :rolleyes:

I guess thats good. :rolleyes:

 

 

Its what my 75 yr old neighbor used to say about Jim Masters for UK back in the day.... I thought it was funny..... yes, it means you are good.

Matt Daniels is also a dead-eye buzzard

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.