Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Roy Williams vs Doug Gottlieb

Featured Replies

Roy Williams Blasts Doug Gottlieb In Post-Game Press Conference | The Big Lead

 

Roy Williams is none-too-pleased with Doug Gottlieb. After North Carolina throttled Miami on Saturday, the 65-year-old coach had some choice words for the CBS college basketball analyst during his post-game press conference.

 

During the CBS pre-game show, Gottlieb claimed that Williams would retire after the season and that Hubert Davis would likely take over for North Carolina. Gottlieb later clarified that he wasn’t “reporting” that but that he believes it would make sense given Williams’ recent health issues:

 

Roy was just a tad upset...:lol2: ESPN showing the video!

Not a fan of Gottlieb at all

That just bad reporting as well to have no info that is even a possibility

Roy Williams rubs me the wrong way. He's an egotistical jerk.

[video=youtube;jmweMwpYQ-4]

Gottleib is a game day wannabe.............Roy is ................Roy.....daggumit

I like Gottleib. If he says it's a guess/assumption then what's the issue?

I think Gottlieb will be fired tomorrow.

I think Gottlieb will be fired tomorrow.

 

Seriously?

Roy Williams rubs me the wrong way. He's an egotistical jerk.

 

He may very well be, but I see nothing wrong with his reaction in the video.

Seriously?

 

No. But if he can speculate why can't we?

No. But if he can speculate why can't we?

 

:lol2: Went right over my head on that one.

Not a fan of Gottlieb at all

 

Me either, not a fan of Williams either but since I consider Gottlieb the modern day Billy Packer "I invented the game and am the worlds #1 authority on basketball".... I would favor Williams out of the two.

Me either, not a fan of Williams either but since I consider Gottlieb the modern day Billy Packer "I invented the game and am the worlds #1 authority on basketball".... I would favor Williams out of the two.

 

Nice one. Modern day Packer

Can't stand Gottlieb.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.