Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

North Carolina vs Duke

Featured Replies

Duke travels to the Dean Dome Wednesday to take on the Heels. Thoughts?

  • Replies 35
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Always a classic. You're not a college basketball fan if you don't watch, just sayin'.

Duke 121

UNC 3

 

I see UNC getting at least to double figures in this game since it is at UNC...

 

I see a low scoring game...Duke 11 Carolina 10:lol2:

Didnt Duke cancel the rest of their basketball season?

  • Author
Yawn

 

I know I know, you wish your squad could be a part of something of this magnitude.

I know I know, you wish your squad could be a part of something of this magnitude.

 

Yes that's it? You're so smart

  • Author
Yes that's it? You're so smart��

 

But you'll be tuned in :)

But you'll be tuned in :)

 

 

Probably check in and out just to see how bad Ole Roy chokes another game away.

  • Author
Probably check in and out just to see how bad Ole Roy chokes another game away.

 

Lol lol haha

9:00 pm start time means I won't be watching....I hate late games.

I want to say blow out city...... Just not sure which team and why.

 

Because of that and their history it will likely end up being one hell of a game.... Or not, college basketball is weird this year.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.